No matter what season it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all depend on in our homes: comfort. Essentially, that our air conditioner and furnace will work smoothly and keep us comfortable. This steady comfort through the transitions of the seasons can only be attained through consistent scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners put off or forget about, but now is the best time to have your air conditioner examined before the warmer weather comes. These services on your system not only certify your comfort, but they also can find and fix possible problems before they fully emerge.
Here are a few things you can expect from the pros during an air conditioner service:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is working at its peak and that they are clear of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to confirm that there isn’t a dirty filter pushing your system to work harder than it usually does, harming the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to confirm that they are at the proper levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can hinder the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if there are any possible problems that they might need to look at again moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The experts at Heartland Heating & Cooling know exactly how to keep your heating and cooling system operating at peak performance. You should never have to bargain your comfort because of a problem with your air conditioner – take care of your investment and let our experts at Heartland Heating & Cooling keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 515-344-3579 or set up an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system serviced ASAP.