Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of HVAC Experience Required: None
Minimum Years of Customer Service: 1
Minimum Years of Education Required: Diploma or GED
Salary Range: $15.00 to $18.00 / Hourly
$250 Sign-On Bonus payable after 90 days of employment
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean and perform routine maintenance on heating & cooling residential equipment sometimes in confined or high places.
- Be polite and respectful of clients, and their property.
- Drive company vehicle to and from customer homes. Keep vehicle clean and organized. Maintain parts inventory in vehicle.
- Work within the scope of your skills. Seek help when unsure of procedures or techniques.
- Complete electronic records in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain a clean work area. Leave the jobsite as clean or cleaner than when you arrived.
- Work closely with all other employees and supervisors while maintaining a polite, professional attitude.
- Arrive on time and ready to work with a positive attitude. Attend all meetings and training including a monthly 7AM meeting.
- Be willing to travel locally for on going training.
- Adhere to codes, OSHA standards and all safety and handbook policies. Including maintaining and organizing company vehicles and property in good working order Heartland Heating & Cooling, LLC maintains a non-smoking work environment including shop, vehicles and all work locations. Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Iowa Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour