Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: Trade/Vocational school
Salary Range: $16.00 to $32.00 / Hourly
Willing to Travel
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, repair and replace various commercial and residential HVAC systems & parts sometimes in confined or high places.
- Be polite and respectful of clients, and their property.
- Work within the scope of your skills. Seek help when unsure of procedures or techniques.
- Complete paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain a clean work area. Leave the jobsite as clean or cleaner than when you arrived.
- Work closely with all other workers and supervisors while maintaining a polite, professional attitude.
- Arrive on time and ready to work with a positive attitude. Attend all meetings and training including a monthly 7AM meeting.
- Be willing to travel locally for on going training.
- Adhere to codes, OSHA standards and all safety and handbook policies. Including maintaining and organizing company vehicles and property in good working order
Heartland Heating & Cooling, LLC maintains a non-smoking work environment including shop, vehicles and all work locations.
Education and Qualifications
- Journeyman Iowa License
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Iowa Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Health, Dental, Life, and Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Short Term Disability, Cancer, etc.)
Paid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program through Employee & Family Resources
Great place to work!