Is this year the year of a brand-new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an excellent investment. When you take time to find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your local team of heating specialists, Heartland Heating & Cooling boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Des Moines. We use our vast expertise to recommend brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But don’t wait, since this offer only lasts until February 2nd, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 515-344-3579 when you want to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
Similar to any utility system, you should consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A professional installer understands how to determine the best size furnace according to your exact heating needs.
- Total energy use: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, lowering energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that could be!
- Features: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically more expensive at first. Keep in mind, however, that such additions can make getting the most from your HVAC system much simpler.
The core idea is that installing a new furnace is not just about the up-front cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Getting a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just reliable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits like:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are designed with strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the requested temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Heartland Heating & Cooling
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With a little help from the experts at Heartland Heating & Cooling, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a cozier note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.